Posted on Leave a comment

Chiclet Keys

“Chiclet” keys are little squares with somewhat flat tops.  They are also called “island” keys because a small area of plastic separates each key from the adjacent key.

They may look like laptop scissor switches, but many are not. So, do not assume that a chiclet style keyboard is a scissor switch keyboard.

There are some HP and Logitech keyboards that look like this.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *